Brose belt service kit for Mag Drive - E79603
This kit allows belt replacement to be performed on a Brose e-bike mid-engine with a Magnesium housing:
This kit contains the following parts:
- Tightening screw --> Max 0.2Nm
- security label
Not sure if the belt is broken? This is what an engine with a belt on and/or broken sounds like:
- 0.2Nm Torque Wrench - for tightening the belt tensioner adjusting screw to the correct torque.
- Loctite 222 - for the screw locking of the adjusting screw
- Loctite 7063 - recommendable, but optional; for cleaning the adjusting screw for optimal adhesion of the threadlocker
- Super B TB-1069 - Spidertool front sprocket Brose
The belt replacement of the Mag-Drive is outside the warranty period and without our replacement service is at your own risk. If the belt is still within the warranty period, please contact us by means of a ticket in the Brose Service Tool.
Betaling & beveiling
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card information and do not have access to your credit card information.