BROSE display Allround - E41230 -
The name says it all - the elegant Brose Display Allround is a stylish all-in-one solution for every motorcycle. The six buttons are embossed for a secure feel and ergonomically placed for quick and easy access to all functions. All functions are displayed on a 1,5-inch convex screen.
The display does not have a mini USB connection, an update is performed via the service adapter. The display uses the Higo standard (purple) as the connection plug. Depending on the previous display, you may need a completely new cable to the motor or an adapter cable (see photos and accessories).
If necessary, check if you have an internal or external wake up line.
||Brose display all-round
||1,5" TFT color screen (240 × 240 px)|
||44 37 mm × mm × mm 50|
||12V / 3W max|
|Operating and storage temperature
||-10 °C to +60 °C|
||IPX7 (HMI) waterproof|
|CAN interface ISO 11898
||CE / ROHS / Reach / Bluetooth Countries: Canada, EU, Japan, Switzerland, USA|
||5.0 (optional ANT+)|
||On / Off / Assist level (+/-) Walking assistance / Menu / Light on / off|
|Position on handlebars
||Left side (preferred) / Right side (optional)|
||Battery Charge Level / Assist Level / Speed / Trip Information / Odometer Range / Walk Assist / Light On/Automatic Error Information / Service Information / Time /|
||Light sensor / Walk assist / Light switch / Bluetooth|
Unfortunately, not all bikes on the market are compatible with this display.
Experience to date shows:
- all bikes with Drive-S (C97272, E06855 and E01680) motors, should have a battery where the display works (not Specialized)
- all bicycles with a Mag motors, should have a battery where the display works (not Specialized)
- Batteries from Joycube (installed in Fischer wheels) type JCEB360-14-N also work
- Linkage battery with the following part numbers should work: AST-09-35S
- BMZ batteries with the following part numbers should work: 27345-01 (partial, depending on firmware), 27345-05, 27345-06, 27345-11, 27345-12, 27345-16, 27345-23, 30900-01, 30900-03, 30900-04, 30900-11, 37146-00, 37146-04, 37146-05
- All bicycles where you can only switch on the bicycle at the battery and not at the display, usually don't work
- BMZ batteries with the following part numbers do not work:
- 23945, 23945-1, 23945-2, 23945-3, 23945-4, 23945-05, 25611, 25611-1 25611-2 25611-3, 25611-4, 25611-05, 27239, 27239-1, 27239-02, 27239-03, 27239-04, 27345, 27345-00, 27345-03
Betaling & beveiling
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card information and do not have access to your credit card information.
We provide a warranty on all products and guarantee replacement in the event of material or. manufacturing defects, if insofar as this warranty is also provided by the manufacturer and/or importer of the products concerned.
In case of such defect, you can return the products to us.
*Always register returns with us for an RMA registration. You will then receive an RMA form by email. Without this form, your return may be delayed in the processing process.
We only accept returns of unused products, in the original packaging with outer box and returned to us free of charge. Returns must take place within 14 working days after delivery of the products to the customer.