E-Mobility Service respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because of full transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to be able to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority for personal data: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
By continuing the visit of this website you accept the following user conditions.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also “The Website”): E-mobility Service
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (Hereafter also: “The administrator”): E-Mobility Service, established in Amersfoort under Chamber of Commerce no. 72442530
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or only one part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the responsible party, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this can not be interpreted as tacit consent or the waiving of legal proceedings.
Article 4 - The management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, suspend or restrict access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
- remove any information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international legislation or is contrary to internet etiquette
- temporarily unavailable to the website in order to be able to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, for example, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data that you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not responsible for legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the manager becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage that he suffers as a result of which you are still suffering.
Article 6 - The collection of data
Your data is collected by E-Mobility Service and (an) external processor(s). Personal data is understood to mean: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements specific to the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the manager for maintaining relations with you and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete their personal data or limit the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at info AT E-mobilityservice punt nl.
Every request to this end must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month after the submitted request, you will receive an answer to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal details will no longer be under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory character of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive this (anymore), please send an email to the following address: info AT E-mobilityservice punt nl.
If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use, as well as from any act that constitutes an invasion of the privacy of that person(s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The data collected by the website administrator are used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for keeping track of session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to into get a visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better coordinate communication and information provision with the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Non-anonymised Analytical cookies: in order tosee the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information to the needs of visitors to our website.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This allows organizations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and to treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics anonymized (analytical cookies)
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Google AdWords (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies originating from the responsible and / or third parties can be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about the use, management and removal of cookies for each type of control, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the offered products on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the place of management of the manager is exclusively competent in any disputes concerning these conditions, except when a legal exception applies to this.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Webhosting, info AT E-mobilityservice punt nl.