Would you like to work in a young ambitious company, do you not shy away from difficult issues, do you dare to ask questions and do you have an affinity with electrical engineering? Then we are looking for you!
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Remotely help retailers diagnose via tickets, phone, or email.
- Answering technical questions
- Warranty assessment and settlement
- Perform drive unit repairs
- Incidentally checking and repairing E-bikes in our own workshop or on location
- Provide input for technical training content for retailers
- Identifying possible product and process improvements
- Giving input to our service strategy
- Exploring untrodden paths
- OEM support for any problems and/or diagnostics
- Checking, processing and tracking orders via our webshop
- Preferably available 32 ~ 40 hours a week
- Location in Amersfoort
- Your commitment ensures that the consumer can get back on the road quickly!
What you need for this position:
- A completed technical education at minimum MBO level, preferably Electro/Electromechanics.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of electric drives is a strong plus.
- Willingness to master Brose's technique, among other things, and a healthy dose of curiosity for everything around it.
- In addition to Dutch, you also have a good command of English, both orally and in writing.
- The French and or German language is useful but not a must.
- A structured and accurate way of working.
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude.
- You live within a travelable distance of Amersfoort.
What you can expect:
- An interesting and varied range of tasks in a future-oriented and internationally active company
- Everything it takes to let you do your job well
- Opportunities to improve your skills and develop further
- Modern workshop
- You make your own work
- Modern and attractive working conditions
- A motivated team, a good atmosphere, plenty of room for your own input and short decision-making paths
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org